Drinking water reverse osmosis (RO) system
- High quality product water with as low as conductivity < 10 µs/cm,
- Much higher salt removal efficiency
- Consistent and stable water quality, less fluctuation due to changes in raw water quality
- High recovery, up to 80%
- Fully automated
- Production of pure drinking water, production of pure water used in beverage, beer, alcohol, milk and health supplements in food industry.
- Drinking water treatment for areas with high fluoride, high hardness or high salinity water.
- Pure water for use in car and household electronics lacquering, glass coating and cosmetics.
- Direct drinking water for communities and high-end residential areas
- Drinking water for large enterprises and institutions
Requirement of raw water:
Total dissolved solids (TDS) < 800mg/L, Turbidity <0.2NTU, Silting Density Index (SDI) <3, PH range 4-11, Free Chlorine, Residual <0.1mg/L, Temperature 5- 45°C, Iron and Manganese <0.05mg/L.
Output water quality:
Primary RO 3m3/h, Conductivity <10us/cm;
Secondary RO 0.5m3/h, Conductivity <5us/cm;