KLXB Water Decanter
1. Operational Principle
KLXB Decanter is a special equipment discharging the supernatant in SBR reaction tank. The rotary decanter is driven by variable speed spiral transmission device, which makes the decanting water groove rotate around the drainage pipe to realize decanter continuous drainage.
2. Structure Features and Applications
2.1. Intelligent water decanting. If it is closer to the sludge, then the decanting is done more slowly, thereby producing good water quality;
2.2. Has limit switch and safety alarm device ensures equipment with great security;
2.3. Strong adaptability: Operation speed and motion range of decanter can be changed accordingly through internal parameter settings; adapt to different water quality requirements;
2.4. Stroke control mechanism is arranged in the protective cover and is not affected by wind and rain erosion;
2.5. Sealed rotary joint, flexible rotation, good sealing performance;
2.6. Electronic actuator with simple structure, easy disassembly and maintenance;
2.7. Set up manual, automatic, PC control methods; convenient operation and management;
2.8. All underwater parts use stainless steel, hence require less maintenance;
2.9. Driving and control process involved are also easy to maintain.
2.10. Applicable to SBR process and the variant processes such as CASS, CAST, ICEAS etc.
3. Main Technical Parameters
1. During selection, please provide equipment processing capacity per hour, tank body area and height, water depth and whether PLC remote interface is required.
2. Provide selection suggestion and corresponding non-standard design based on user’s condition
4. Equipment Outline and Schematic Diagram